Mealtimes Without Mayhem!
The Easy to Follow how to Guidebook to get your Family to Eat Together!
SPECIAL OFFER Pay only $9.95ea RRP $24.95
Mealtimes can be hard to manage and a stressful time for many families so are sometimes avoided but with the right advice and support tools mealtimes can become an enjoyable bonding experience with long term benefits.
Mealtimes Without Mayhem draws on a field of experts including Dr Jo McMillan – Nutritionist, Kate DiPrima – Dietitian for Fussy Eaters and Michael Grose – Parenting expert, to give you the tools to:
- Understand the Importance of Family Mealtimes
- Learn the Benefits of Eating Together
- Create your own Family Traditions
- Manage Mealtime Mayhem with effective techniques
- Establish a routine and understand behaviors
- Learn how to deal with fussy eaters
- Build a strong foundation by connecting through communication
- Good Manners and Family Etiquette
- Understand the philosophy of food and the ritual of sharing meals
- Create nourishing family meals with good cooking and planning
- Unlock the secrets to maintaining the balance – you can do it
Follow our Blog here – Keep up to date with the latest advice from Jo Turner and special guest blog posts to help you stay on top of managing mealtimes.
Please note we include a FREE pdf copy of the Mealtimes without Mayhem book with every Toosh Coosh purchase you just have to register here.